IBC Tank Top Opening DN150 Screw Cap
- IBC Tank Top Opening Screw Cap has a vent (white in color) that is screwed (DN 50) in the cap
- The vent only allow a very slow venting. If the liquid exit the IBC tank too fast, the IBC will collapse due to vacuum.
- Comes with white o-ring
- Inner diameter ：15.5 cm
Connecting Camlock / Fittings:
Note to users:
- If you're connecting a hose for discharge / unload / leaking purpose, a normal hose will be sufficient.
- However, you're connecting a hose that will be connected to a pump, you'll need to use suction hose. Otherwise, the hose will collapse under the suction power from the pump.
- Over time the rubber O-ring will be compressed and the camlocks will start to drip / leak. At this time, you will need to change a new O-ring to solve the drip / leak issue.